Holiday Foodsteps: The Treat Trail


I think that no matter where you go in Europe, you'll find something to satisfy a sweet tooth - this is just a little collection, a photo trail, if you may, of where I took my sweet tooth when my family came to visit.

Macarons in Paris



 
 Absolutely gorgeous, aren't they?


Little tubs of joy in Switzerland

 
Those guys over at Movenpick really know how to make espresso flavoured ice cream. Amazing.


Ice cream for breakfast in Vienna

Zanoni & Zanoni
Burgring  1
Wien, 1010


Because being on holiday means you can do whatever you want.


Iced coffee at a 72 year old cafe 
  
Cafe Hawelka
Dorotheergasse 6
1010 Wien 


Pricey, yes, but there will always be a special place in my heart for my very first Viennese iced coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment